There are spaces and then there are ‘Inspired Spaces’! The second category works as a catalyst to bring out the positives in people who inhabit them. Here’s a list of few such random everyday spaces that inspire many either individually or collectively, yet don’t get their due credit as inspired spaces:
1. Your room: Of course that’s a given! You strictly guard the sanctity of this space and it is off-limits for even near and dear ones (guess barring your spouse and mother). It is your place to go to when you are in need to spend quality time with your own self or down or tired or high-wired!
2. Kitchen: Where do you think those inspired dishes come from that give you a gastronomical high? Those who love to cook will understand the meaning of nirvana in not just eating but going ahead and preparing something too!
3. The throne: Well! Maybe not everyone’s preferred place to get inspired, but there are quite a few who swear by a Eureka moment exactly in this place! Also, if you are not busy chatting or reading the news update even then these are the most relieving moments for everyone!
4. Gym: It could be a chunk of space where you spread the yoga mat within your bedroom, terrace or a spic and span full-fledged gym. The energy in these spaces never fails to inspire anyone who loves to be in good health. They literally nurture your body and inspire you to lead life!
5. Office / Work Desk: Yes! There would be days when you just don’t want to be near it, but when you do you are charged up to perform the task you have been given the responsibility of with full vigour and concentration! Dotted with your special paraphernalia it welcomes you and inspires you to give your best!
6. Malls: The energy in a public space can rarely be as positive as a mall! People come here mostly to spend which in itself gives a wonderful high and the collective high creates a great ambience. If you are ever feeling uninspired you can check this out by simply visiting a nearby mall and soaking in the positivity. It will not fail to inspire the spirit of life back in your tired soul!